At Wiscasset Veterinary Hospital, our compassion and commitment to the health and well-being of your pet shines through in our friendly and reliable care. We offer a broad range of services focused on providing personalized, high-quality care for cats, dogs, and family pets in Wiscasset, Maine.
As a member of the Maine Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA) and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), Dr. Noble is proud to serve the pet community in the Midcoast area. We’re true animal lovers, and we’re dedicated to ensuring your favorite friend enjoys a happy and healthy life.
Our medical services include:
- Wellness and preventive care—Routine preventive care lays the foundation for a long and healthy life.
- Surgery—We offer soft tissue surgical care, as well as oral and ophthalmic (eye) surgery.
- Dentistry—We recommend annual dental visits to keep your pet’s teeth clean, fresh, and free from gum disease.
- Diagnostics—We use advanced diagnostic technology, such as digital radiography, to manage your pet’s medical care.
- In-house lab work—Immediate access to lab results allows us to provide accurate treatment options for your pet.
- On-site pharmacy—We offer fast and convenient prescription refills.
To ensure your pet receives the highest standard of care, Wiscasset Veterinary Hospital provides referrals for specialized and emergency care when necessary.